DISCOUNT CODES AVAILABLE THROUGH these partners:
St Pete Run Fest if you are a registered runner to get your code.
Contact EtC via email@example.com if you are a chamber member, student or teacher. Proof of affiliation will be required as ticket pick up.
ET CULTURA St PETE 2017 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All seating is first come, first serve
- VIP and General Admission Ticket Holders get priority entrance to ticketed venues
- Valid Picture ID will be needed to pick up tickets,
- Student/ Teacher / Military ID needed for pick up of discount tickets
- All tickets will be available at will call at locations throughout the festival and at each ticketed venue.
- Tickets are NOT TRANSFERRABLE and Lost Tickets will not be replaced.
- ADA accessibility can be accommodated- please notify firstname.lastname@example.org with specific needs
- Tickets must be purchased for 16 and older for entry into ticketed events
- Some venues may be 18 and over – please check website for specific
This pass/ticket is a revocable license to Et Cultura St Pete 2017. The Holder, on behalf of the Holder and any minor accompanying the Holder, agrees to all of the terms hereof. By using this pass/ticket and entering the venues, the Holder agrees to be bound by all of the terms of this license.
Breach of any of the terms of this license, failure to comply with venue rules, or failure to comply with Et Cultura LLC Management shall automatically terminate any rights that the Holder may have hereunder; shall render illegal and unauthorized the Holders use of the ticket for any purpose; and shall authorize Et Cultura LLC or its partners to withdraw the ticket, refuse admission to the venue, or eject the Holder from the venue.
The Holder grants permission to Et Cultura LLC (and their respective designee and agents) to utilize the Holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purpose, without further authorization or compensation.
THE HOLDER OF THIS TICKET VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISK AND DANGER of personal injury (including death) and all hazards arising from, or related in any way to, the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event, however caused and whether by negligence or otherwise.
The Holder and the Holders belongings may be searched upon entry into the venue, and the Holder consents to such searches and waives any claims that might arise against Et Cultura LLC or its event partners. If the Holder elects not to consent to these searches, the Holder will be denied entry into the venue. ET Cultura LLC reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, obnoxious or unbecoming.
Performers are subject to change without notice. Outdoor venues subject to cancellation pending inclement weather. This license is subject to terms and conditions listed on www.etcultura.com/termsandconditions